SUB-A type flotation cells, acknowledged as a classic worldwide, have been manufactured by Tüfekçioğlu for more than a half century. Pulp level adjustment plates between the cells prevent back flow and enable control of the pulp level in each cell. These cells aspirate air required for flotation by themselves. They can also be operated with forced air when desired.
• Convenient for harsh working conditions
• Optional single or double froth skimmers
• Easy maintenance and easy replacement of worn-out parts
• Wear resistant rubber lined impeller and stator
• Optional rubber lining of all surfaces in touchwith the pulp
• Prompt supply of high-quality spare parts at a reasonable cost