DR cells, developed after SUB-A cells, are open-flow type (the pulp flows freely from cell to cell through an opening at the bottom of the cell), with a bucket shaped container over the impellers of each cell that enables proper mixing. They are used especially in the flotation of finely ground base metal ores and lower density industrial raw materials with relatively larger sizes and coal.
• Convenient for harsh working conditions
• Optional single or double froth skimmers
• Easy maintenance and easy replacement of worn-out parts
• Wear resistant rubber lined impeller and stator
• Optional rubber lining of all surfaces in touch with the pulp
• Prompt supply of high-quality spare parts at a reasonable cost